The University of Queensland is one of Australia's premier learning and research institutions. Its School of Population Health has expertise in Aboriginal health research and education. It also offers Aborignal and Torres Strait Islander students support at the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies Unit.
Projects in partnership with the University of Queensland
- Roles and Ritual: The Inala Wangarra Rite of Passage Ball case study
- Moving beyond the front line: A 20-year retrospective cohort study of career trajectories from the Indigenous Health Program at the University of Queensland
- Quantifying the health benefits of on-country activities in the remote Indigenous community of Groote Eylandt
- Evaluation of a health education initiative for urban Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Uptake of evidence to policy: The Indigenous Burden of Disease case study (in-kind project)
- Australian Integrated Mental Health Initiative (AIMhi) - resources