The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia's leading research and teaching universities. It has a broad range of programs, including the Muri Marri Indigenous Health Unit. This unit is guided by local and national community priorities, to contribute to the healing and positive health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples through research, teaching, publication, representation on peak national bodies and public advocacy.
Projects in partenrship with University of New South Wales
- Career pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health professionals
- Health promotion capacity building: From tools to training
- Reducing Australia’s Aboriginal prisoner population using Justice Reinvestment – assessing the public’s views to incarceration versus non-incarceration alternatives using a Citizens’ Jury approach
- An integrated and comprehensive model of care targeting at-risk clients in metropolitan Aboriginal community controlled health service: Model development and evaluation plan
- National appraisal of CQI initiatives in Indigenous primary health care