La Trobe University prides itself on being an internationally recognised leader in the provision of high quality education and training underpinned by a strong research profile. Its Indigenous Health specialisation has strengths in health services policy and planning and health systems research. Support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students can be found through the Office of Indigenous Strategy and Education.
Projects in partnership with La Trobe University
- Healing the past by nurturing the future: Strengthening foundations for supporting Indigenous parents who have experienced complex childhood trauma
- Telling the good stories (PhD thesis)
- Identifying the compliance requirements for Aboriginal Community Controlled Cooperatives in Victoria
- Differential impact of Australian tobacco management policies for Indigenous and non-Indigenous populations – Is research evidence informing Indigenous smoking policy?
- Art into Health: Puntu Palyarrikuwanpa [Aboriginal Men Becoming Well]
- Mibbinbah (Men's Spaces)
- Improving the culture of hospitals
A full list of research projects from the CRC for Aboriginal Health (2003–09), with administering organisations listed, is also available.